1959 – Mark I
1960 – Mark II
- Designed to mix wet animal feeds with liquid molasses.
- Three models available in 3, 5 and 7 ton capacities.
1961 – Mark III
- Designed to mix wet or dry feed and grains with molasses, minerals, trace additives, and antibiotics.
- Eight models available in 2 through 10 ton capacities.
- Many are still in use today
1965 – Mark IV
- Designed to mix dry chemicals with liquid additives.
- Ten models available in 1 through 10 ton capacities.
- Many are still in use today
1968 – Mark V
- Designed to continuously turn, fold and cross mix any batch of dry particulate matter, with or without liquid additives, to a uniform blend.
- Over 70 models available in models available in 10 to 10,000 cu ft load volume capacities.
- Unmatched mixing accuracy – test proven
- Unique “free fall impregnation” of liquid additives.
1992 – Mark VI
The Mk VI is well known for blending fine powders and dry articulates, for a variety of applications that demand consistent uniformity. Mk VI data shows industry leading results for many applications.
- Unmatched Blending Accuracy
- Featuring Free-Fall Processing
- Batch to Batch consistency
- Updated seal design
1994 – Mark VII
The Mk VII is a drum blender designed for gentle/uniform mixing and blending applications with pellets, granules and powders used in many large scale plastics and petrochemical applications.
- Designed for uniform Gentle Blending
- Free-Fall Processing with multiple falling curtains
- Enclosed turbine design
- Advanced seal design
1998 – Mark VII-1
The Mk VII-1 is a versatile rotary drum mixer designed for uniform mixing, blending and coating of powders, pellets and granules having a wide variance in particle size and density in minutes.
- Mixing & Blending Consistency
- Free-Fall Processing
- Versatile solids processor
- Advanced cleanout options
2002 – Mark VIII
The Mk VIII Rollo-Mixer® is a dry blender designed for uniformly blending dry food grade powders vitamins, nutraceuticals, sports drink powders and dietary supplement powders.
- Designed for high purity dry blending
- No mechanical drum seal
- Consistent uniformity
- Superior cleanout and wash-down capability
2008 – Mark IX
The Mk IX Rollo-Mixer® Batch Coater was originally designed to evenly spray two-part polymer epoxies, resin and hardeners onto a wide range of substrates
- Designed for batch coating applications
- Cutting edge coating technology
- Pilot and production batch coaters
2014 – Mark X
The Mk X Rollo-Mixer® is a food grade industrial blender for snacks, designed for extremely gentle batch mixing of very friable dry snack food ingredients.
- Designed for snack blends, nuts and fruits
- Extremely gentle food grade blending
- Uniformity in 80 seconds
What Our Customers Are Saying
“It coats evenly, it’s smooth, it’s low impact, it works the best of any other style batch mixers we have used”
“Free-Fall Processing® gives us the finesse needed to apply liquids with precision, making our product #1 on the market today.”
“Rollo-Mixers give us the best in Uniform Blending and Precise Liquid Addition on our powders”
“The Rollo-Mixer gives us the best results of any rotary drum mixer we have used”
“ We blend 25,000 lbs uniformly in 3 minutes with no re-work.”
“We sell quality and uniformity. Better than our competition, because of the Mk VII Rollo!”
“We have not had a batch off spec since we put the Rollo-Mixers on line in 1998. Incredible, since we run 24/7/365 and make over 1 million lbs per day in them.
Call Us Directly to Find the Right Rollo Mixer for your Application
Test Your Product
We invite you to run trials with a 5 or 10 cu ft Rollo-Mixer® and take samples with your Products at our facility in Wisconsin. Discover our innovative Free-Fall Processing® feature as well as other unique components that make Rollo-Mixers an optimal choice for many applications and industriesTell Me More
Call Us Directly
Call us now to discuss your application. We have worked directly with our customers for over 50 years and are happy to lend our trusted knowledge to your application. We’re here to help you directly from your initial interest and testing to start up and for the lifespan of your Rollo-Mixer®.Contact Us