Applying Hot Melts, Reactive Polymers, Resins & Hardeners
Solid animal fats, hot melts, waxes and other solids can be heated up to be sprayed at the right centipois in liquid form. This requires a heated spray tank and line to deliver these liquids at a viscosity similar to water, as they are evenly applied throughout the batch. From coating carbon black with paraffin wax, to encapsulating urea with animal fat, results are excellent.
Recommended Rollo-Mixers ® for Applying Hot Melts, Waxes, Resins & Hardeners
- Uniform Mixing and Blending in under 3 minutes
- Precise liquid addition – featuring Free-Fall Processing®
- Versatile Solids Processor – available with heating & cooling capabilities.
- Available in in 51 sizes from 3.5 to 1,286 cu ft
- Premier Batch Coater for Slow release fertilizers
- Ability to Heat / Coat & Cool Various Substrates
- Pilot & Production Coaters Available
- Batch to Batch Reproducibility
- Available in 10 sizes, from 3.9 to 297 cu ft
A World Leader in Rotary Drum Mixing, Blending, and Coating Technology
We’ve been leading the way in innovative solutions for mixing, blending and coating since 1960. We carry a series of premier rotary drum batch mixers which deliver superior results across many industries. Working directly with our customers, we are with them every step of the way to make their products better than ever before.
Award winning coating technology
Batch to Batch consistency
Improve Quality of Finished Products
Test Your Product
We invite you to run trials with a 5 or 10 cu ft Rollo-Mixer® at our facility in Wisconsin. Continental will create a private video of the test, exclusively for your review. Viewing windows allow you to watch the blend. Microscope pictures showcase how the Rollo-Mixer evenly applies hot melt liquids to bulk solids. See yourhot melts and waxes evenly applied in the Rollo-Mixer®Tell Me More
Call Us Directly
Call us now to discuss your application. We have worked directly with our customers for over 50 years, and are happy to lend our trusted knowledge to your application. We’re here to help you directly from your initial interest, and testing…. to start up and for the lifespan of your Rollo-Mixer®Contact Us