Rotary Batch Drying in the Rollo-Mixer
Rollo-Mixers are not only used to heat and cool substrates, they are also used to dry products where there is no mixing or coating step. The mixing drum is essentially a rotary drum dryer when heat exchangers are connected to duct direct or indirect air, for removing moisture from bulk solids. Based on the application Rollo-Mixer drying systems can supply dry air to up to 400 degrees and keep the product alive at all times, while slowly venting off moisture, drying the materials and maintaining the integrity of the product.
Recommended Rollo-Mixers ® for Rotary Drum Drying
- Uniform Mixing and Blending in under 3 minutes
- Precise liquid addition – featuring Free-Fall Processing®
- Versatile Solids Processor – available with heating & cooling capabilities.
- Available in in 51 sizes from 3.5 to 1,286 cu ft
- Premier Batch Coater for Slow release fertilizers
- Ability to Heat / Coat & Cool Various Substrates
- Pilot & Production Coaters Available
- Batch to Batch Reproducibility
- Available in 10 sizes, from 3.9 to 297 cu ft
Test Your Product
We invite you to run trials with a 5 or 10 cu ft Rollo-Mixer® at our facility in Wisconsin and monitor the Rollo-Mixers ability to dry your products. Continental will create a private video of the test, exclusively for your review and help you scale up from a test mixer, to a larger scale production dryer. Viewing windows allow you to watch the blend, and microscope pictures showcase the Rollo-Mixer’s ability to quickly and effectively dry powders and granules.Tell Me More
Call Us Directly
Call us now to discuss your application. We have worked directly with our customers for over 50 years, and are happy to lend our trusted knowledge to your application. We’re here to help you directly from your initial interest, and testing…. to start up and for the lifespan of your Rollo-Mixer®Contact Us