Cement Type Mixers
Cement Type Mixers
- Drum Speed – 18 rpm
- Energy Requirement – 3 Times Greater Horsepower
- Load In and Discharge Style – Gravity feed requires reversing drum direction to discharge
- Mix Action – Minimum folding of material with internal spirals
- Divisions per rev. – Not applicable
- Mix Time – 5 to 10 minutes
- Maintenance – Alloy steel trunion roller assemblies expensive to replace
- Internal Flighting – Spirals welded to walls of mixing drum
- Liquid Addition – Materials are pumped in through the front opening
- Spray Tip Access – Requires Confined Space Entry permit and removal of safety screens access panels
- Mechanical Drive System – Trunions and a large gear welded to the rear of drum
- Space Requirement – Similar
- Online Visibility – Viewing possible through front opening although dusty
- Mixer Sealability – None
- Turn Down Ratio – 8 to 1
- Customer Contact – Sold directly or through Manufacturers Rep. Network
- Discharge Time – 2 to 3 minutes, classifies particles when rotation is reversed
- Models Available – 5 Sizes – 33, 67, 133, 200, 267 and 333 ft3.
Continental Rollo-Mixer ®
- Drum Speed – 3 to 6 rpm
- Energy Requirement -Lowest in the Industry
- Load In and Discharge Style – Gravity
- Mix Action – Gentle: Product Divides & Combines by Gravity Throughout Batch Cycle
- Divisions per rev. – Multiple divisions and combinations per revolution.
- Mix Time – 2-3 Minutes
- Maintenance – Periodic lubrication of drive components.
- Internal Flighting – Proprietary / Adjustable internal flights.
- Liquid Addition – Liquids are uniformly dispersed directly onto the particles. 100% surface are is exposed.
- Spray Tip Access – Spray lance is accessible from outside the front of the Rollo-Mixer ®
- Space Requirement – Compact design, requiring less floor space.
- Online Visibility – Product mixing can be viewed during operation from both front and rear of mixer
- Mixer Sealability – Gas tight, water tight, dust tight in all phases of mixing cycle
- Turn Down Ratio – 5 to 1
- Customer Contact – Works Directly with Customers
- Discharge Time – 2 revolutions, measurable in seconds.
- Available in 10 sizes, from 3.5 to 297 cu ft
Test Your Product
We invite you to our test facility in Wisconsin to run trials with the 10 cu ft Mk VI Rollo-Mixer®. Watch your products be uniformly blended, or treated with liquids in multiple ways exclusively through “Free-Fall Processing”®Tell Me More
Call Us Directly
Call us now to discuss your application. We have worked directly with our customers for over 50 years, and are happy to lend our trusted knowledge to your application. We’re here to help you directly from your initial interest, and testing…. to start up and for the lifespan of your Rollo-Mixer®Contact Us