Ribbon, Paddle, or Plow Mixers
- Difficult to mix dissimilar particle sizes and densities uniformly.
- Difficult to mix low inclusions additives uniformly.
- Reel rotates approximately 30 rpm through the batch, inducing friction and fracture to the particles. Machinery induced wiping action moves product back and forth.
- Draws high energy consumption due to large horsepower requirement.
- Difficult to start and stop under full load.
- Liquids are unevenly distributed onto the product.
- Wear to the tub or reel effects mixing efficiency.
- Requires a minimum 2/3 reel height to mix.
Continental Rollo-Mixer ®
- Uniformly blends dissimilar particle sizes and densities as well as low inclusion additives.
- Drum rotates at approximately 3 rpm without damaging particles in the batch. Rivers of material flow by gravity in all planes.
- Requires 80% less energy to blend the same size batch. Substantial energy savings and rebates.
- Designed to start and stop under a full load.
- Liquid Additives are uniformly applied onto all the particle surface area with Award Winning “Free Fall processing” ®.
- No mechanical tolerances to effect mixing efficiency.
- Able to blend any size batch from zero to rated load volume uniformly.